The Hotel Era A-M
The Clarendon opened in December, 1871. Together with its two cottages, it accommodated 200 guests.
Green Cove Springs. Owned by Stanislaus Glinski, and previously by Emily Barbino. (Parade of Memories, pg 125)
This postcard is one of the only images which shows the Fleming house as the Hibernia Hotel. It lists Mrs. F. Fleming as the proprietress.
Built in 1923 on Lake Geneva.
The County now maintains a cemetery that happened to be on the property. It was located where the St. Johns Landing Apartments now stand.